GDPR – Data Protection
GDPR sets out the following rights
- The right to access the personal information a company holds on you
- The right to have your personal information sent directly yourself or another organisation
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected
- The right to object, including in relation to direct marketing
- The right to restrict the processing of information
- The right to have your information erased
Your Data: You can be confident that we take protecting your data seriously and we only use it to contact you. The typical data we collect is information you have provided to us. When contacting us we will ask for your personal details.
Data Security: Securing your personal data is extremely important to us which is why we take appropriate measures to protect your data.
Controlling your Data: You have ultimate control over your data, you can manage your data by contacting us. We would not share your information with any third party without your consent.
For any further information or requests email: email@example.com